The Legacy of Leo presents Baby Loss Hour LIVE
You are invited to the third #BabyLossHourLIVE event hosted by Jess @thelegacyofleo in celebration of Teddy’s Wish. Join us, together with a small panel of guests, for an evening of conversation and belonging.
The evening is kindly hosted and sponsored by The Office Group giving you the opportunity to meet others affected by or invested in all forms baby loss in a safe and inclusive environment. The Baby Loss Hour Live panel discussion will centre around the support that bereaved parents need once they leave the care of a medical environment and will welcome voices from the audience to share their perspective alongside the panel.
Tickets are £10, non-refundable and will be issued on a first come first serve basis (max two tickets per reservation). All profits will be donated to Teddy’s Wish, to help continue their crucial work. Should you wish to further support the charity, please feel free to make a donation on the night.
The panel, alongside the voices of those in the audience, will include:
- Chris Reid @teddys_wish Edward’s father and founder of Teddy’s Wish
- Caro Greenwood @spikey Freddie’s Mother, blogger and passionate ambassador for autism
- Elle Wright,@feathering_the_empty_nest Teddy’s Mother and author of Ask Me His Name
- Alice Olins, @thestepupclub Bears Mother, careers expert and founder of stepupclub
- Leigh Kendall, @leighakendall Hugo’s Mother and Tommys Mums Voice winner 2016
#BabyLossHour is a weekly twitter chat, aimed at those affected by or invested in all forms of Baby Loss, providing an opportunity to share, learn and connect. More information can be found here: www.thelegacyofleo.com/babylosshour